P: What, Griffin? What are you doing here? Just go, please.
G: I have to say something and it's important, listen to me.
Never listen to me. I mean, I want you just try to forget all that crap I used to tell you, specially all that stuff I told you at the beach; I was wrong about all that.
I was talking to this idiot the other day and, as he look back at me from the mirror, I realize I was right about one thing. There is a answer, and the answer is being with you. I love you, for better or worse. And this time that we have, this could be part of the better part, because we'll be together. And that way, everything, even this, is better. Good even. I wanna stay here, I don't wanna be anywhere you aren't.
I missed you.
P: I missed you.
G: So, now are you gonna let me stay?
P: Of course I'm gonna let you stay. I want you to stay, I always wanted you to stay. What do you think I wanted?
G: Okey, then I'm not going anywhere, I'll stay here.